Hot Roll (HRC)::
It is used to prepare various metallic packages, metallic furniture, complying with the specific standards for the same.
Rolls or Coils: Laminated and rolled, could be cut in sheets. It is the most practical way for the transportation and could be provided in different lengths.
Black Steel: Rolls or sheets with no stripping.
Stripped Steel: Rolls or sheets subjected to processes to eliminate oxide or oils to be able to be processed.
Agricultural, automotive, construction, ducts, pressure recipients, kitchen appliances and forge.
Chasis, wheels and automotive pieces, seam pipes, tubes of great dimensions (gas pipelines and oil pipelines), cylinders or liquefied gas balloons, welded or shaped profiles for building or facility structure, railway wagons and industrial equipment, highway equipment (road defenses and sewers) and many other uses.
They could also continue, previous stripping, in the productive process to become Cold-Roll products.
Main Markets of the Hot Roll (HRC):
Industrial, automotive, construction, manufacture of pressure recipients, among many others.
Cold Roll (CRC):
The cold rolling increases resistance and hardness of steel and decreases its ductility (in other words, its capacity of deforming plastically in a sustainable manner without breaking), therefore, it is necessary to subject it to a process called annealing. Consequently, cold rolling is, basically, hot rolling that has gone through an additional process of cold rolling where a reduction of its thickness is obtained, better superficial aspect and greater toughness since no thermic treatment is received. They are mainly used in the manufacturing of ceilings.
- Full hard: Cold laminated steel with no annealing, of low ductility. Requires for its use annealing or electroplating.
- Annealing: Cold laminated steel subjected to a thermic process in which it recovers its ductility, which will allow its shape or cold press.
- Black Plate: Annealed material that serves as base material for tinning and chromium plating.
Agricultural, Automobile, Kitchen Appliances, Containers, Electric Motors.
Coils, sheets and tubes. Coated profiles and ribbing.
Kitchen appliances, automobile, drums, domiciliary equipment and metallic carpentry.
Hot Rolled (HRC) and Cold Rolled (CRC) products available:
|Degree||ksi||Mpa||ksi||Mpa||ELONG (%)||HARDNESS (Rb)|
- We could provide Rolls of 4 a 5 Feet wide.
- The Rolls are available in weight between 5 and 30 Tons per unit, in function to the required width and thickness.
- All the material complies with the dimensional tolerances specified in ASTM A-568 Standard.
- The assurance of the quality is not a problem for you, since we have our own laboratories and an ISO-9001 management system certificate that allows us to have tranquility for all the traceability and real certifications.